bismi11.gif (1074 bytes)

waktu kite

Friday 26 June 2009

Miss My Lovely dad...miss Him so much

to My Hero(daddy), It makes me feel like I am a child again everytime I remember u,

dad.. I love you, no matter how.Eventhough I could only see your face in a blurted picture,

but I know that your face is exist in my face.uncle and untie call me anak abah,Your body is my body. Your nose is now became mine.Your eyes, your mouth, your hair even your ear..

they are now still exist in me, in all over my body.Your blood is in my blood..

that's why I feel now that you're so close to me.That's why I miss U, dad..miss u so much.miss u so much CryFrown

I'll promise to protect all sister n brother and mom as well,
day,She is fine. She is amazing mom and wife,
Dad. She never think abt other man beside u.
I can tell u no matter how hard she had to took care of us,
she did it all alone by her self.
And she did it very well to raise us.
Now we grew up well. I love her so much.
I called her just now dad and she is doing fine.
Just about to sholat.
I believe she always pray for you.

I'll pray for you too so you could happy in peace..
semoga dikau di tempatkan bersama insan-2 yg beriman and berlimu...
i love u so much dad
Smile

Mood:
sad i really miss u abah..

No comments: