bismi11.gif (1074 bytes)

waktu kite

Thursday 11 June 2009

i am what i think about all day long


I am what I think about all day long. Whoever I am, I am that person first in my mind. Whatever I accomplish, I accomplish it first in my mind. Whatever I become, I become it first in my mind.

The way I use my mind defines what it means to be me. At the most basic level, I am what I think about all day long. My mind is the only part of me that can change or that would ever be worth changing. If I want to change who I am, I must change the collection of thoughts that defines what it means to be me.

What I think about is important, because it changes who I am. When I think positive thoughts, I become a more positive person. When I think empowering thoughts, I become a stronger person. When I think resourceful thoughts, my life moves in the direction of excellence, and I become a better person. When I think unlimited thoughts, I realize there is no limit to how good my life can become.

I become what I think about all day long.

No comments: