bismi11.gif (1074 bytes)

waktu kite

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Friendship


Every time the moon races the sky,
We think of things worldwide.
We think of things we cannot hide,
Of emotions, trapped deep inside.

With tears in our eyes and fear
In our hearts, we think of the end,
Where it starts. We think about all things,
Discrimination, occuring from nation to nation

When dark clouds bring in the rain,
Still harsh air brings back the pain.
Through all the tears we've cried,
God has promised to stand by our side.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I maybe out of your sight,
But I would never be out of your life.
I maybe out of your reach,
But I would never be out of your heart.
I may leave but you would never be forgotten.

I may leave this place and people whom I trust
But the memories of being in this place
Would always be with me.
I may start a new life in a new place
But then, I would always keep your memories.

I promise you I'll come back
And we'll continue the friendship we had.

No comments: